ACS Athens Global Purpose
ACS Athens Global is a non-profit Association, established in October, 2014 to connect alumni, friends, and the greater ACS Athens community with each other. Supporting the mission of ACS Athens, ACS Athens Global aims to facilitate the connection of its constituents, to actively engage with them, to promote the ACS Athens experience by showcasing the successes of our alumni, and providing networking opportunities. By broadening the ACS Athens experience via the bonds created, ACS Athens Global, aims to encourage Global Conscious Citizens who contribute, thru their successes, to improving life and living on the planet.
1. Facilitate communications among the members of the ACS Athens Advisory Council as a group and individually.
2. Coordinate with ACS Athens individuals who might be interested in supporting the institution.
3. Organize events promoting the mission and vision of ACS Athens.
4. Organize events promoting the ACS Athens accomplishments.
5. Organize educational and cultural events in line with the mission and vision of ACS Athens.
6. Be an Ambassador of ACS Athens, promoting programs or items of importance for ACS Athens.